CNC Mill Operator
- Full Time after 90 day probation.
Skills & Experience Requirement
- Master Cam programming experience desired
- Fanuc control experience
- Ability to read prints, drawings and specifications and apply knowledge to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished parts and set up requirements
- Set up programs and operate the machines for 1st off and short run jobs. Verify the accuracy of tool settings and programmed control data
- Strong understanding of machining factors such as speed, feed, selection of tooling
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete reports and correspondence in writing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry
- Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, gauges and other measuring instruments used to perform the job.
- Ability to use common hand tools required to perform the job
- Ability to work in group situations
- Ability to be punctual